Home Emergency Assistance policy for Landlords
- 24 hours / 365 days a year emergency assistance
- Failure or breakdown of the heating or hot water supply
- Damage to plumbing and drainage system, including leaking pipes and blocked drains
- Failure or breakdown of the electricity or gas supply
- Damage to the roof caused by storm or fallen branches
- Damage caused to external locks, doors or windows which render the property insecure
- Professional extermination and control of pests including rats, mice, wasps & hornets nests
The Home Emergency claims helpline offers tenants and landlords the service required when the unexpected occurs. The claims advisors will assess the home emergency and arrange for a qualified contractor to undertake work necessary.
- We will pay up to £500 per claim, including parts, labour and materials and VAT to carry out an emergency repair.
- We will also pay up to £100 should the insured home become uninhabitable as a result of the emergency claim.