web analytics

Download the relevant claim form in Adobe Acrobat format below, print the document out, complete it and post it back with the relevant supporting documentation to:

Stride Underwriting, Commercial Claims Department, Birch House, Parklands Business Park, Forest Road, Denmead, Hampshire PO7 6XP

Or fax: 023 9224 8799

Claim forms

Please use the relevant claim form as per below:

Commercial property claims
Please submit the commercial property claim form for all material damage claims to the building – including water damage, fire, theft / malicious damage, vehicle impact and subsidence.

Commercial property claim form.pdf
 Commercial property claim form.docx
Commercial property claim form – guidance notes

Liability claims

Please submit the liability claim form for public liability and employer’s liability claims.

Liability claim form.pdf
 Liability claim form.docx

Subsidence claims

Please submit the subsidence claim form for all claims for potential subsidence. Please remember to attach a copy of any structural survey carried out at the property.

Subsidence claim form.pdf
Subsidence claim form.docx

Claims home

How to make a claim

Claims forms guidance notes

UK riot claims advice